wrought iron fence panel specification introduction:
1. Heavy duty Crimp top picket steel fence in Black color only
2.Width 2400mm x Height 1800mm and Width 2100mm x Height 1800mm
3.40x40x1.6mm top rail,25x25x1.2mm Verticals
4. There are 17 vertical pickets 20x20mm with diamond crimped on top.
5. Gap in between the pickets is110mm
6. 60x60x2mm thick post - these are 3m long each not 2.6m long as others supply.
7. Normal fence powder coated brackets
8. Security fence brackets (powder coated )
9. Caps for 60x60 posts (powder coated )
10. Phosphate treated before powder coating (Very Important)
Every parts detail introduction for wrought iron fence panel:
Pickets top is so important. It must sealed very well on the top, or it is easy to rust. We can insure you sealed very well pickets. Which highly improved the lifetime of the fence.
1) High quality galvanized tube with minimum 60g/square meter galvanization.
2) Silico bronze welded to make the welding seam extremely smooth and rust free any time.
3) Specially designed welding jig make all welding no deforming fence panel.
4) Sand blasting and phosphating before powder coating.
5) Akzo Nobel high-quality powder coating makes the fence panel long life.
. Durable, Easy to Install
. Delivered unassembled saving your money
. Quality guarentee over 10 years without corrosion and rusting
Packing :Metal pallet with plastic frim, packing strips
1> There is a piece of plastic film(with small bubbles), The first panel can be prevented from damaging the metal pallet
2>Metal plate is fixed at each corner of the panels, which can keep the panels stay together and immovable.
3> The wood plate on the panels can prevent the last panel from being damaged by top pallet
the pole with a cap is covered by plastic film ,then packaged by metal pallet
Clips and Screw&nuts are filled into the plastic bag ,then put them into the carton box
Assisted Living Facilities Fencing
Self Storage Fencing
School Campus Fencing
Municipal Facilities Fencing
Retail Outlet Fencing
Federal & Military Fencing
Data Centers Fencing
Parks & Recreations Fencing
Public Housing Fencing
Power & Utility Fencing