Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-10-24 Origin: Site
wrought iron fence panel specification introduction:
1. Heavy duty Crimp top picket steel fence in Black color only
2.Width 2400mm x Height 1800mm and Width 2100mm x Height 1800mm
3.40x40x1.6mm top rail,25x25x1.2mm Verticals
4. There are 17 vertical pickets 20x20mm with diamond crimped on top.
5. Gap in between the pickets is110mm
6. 60x60x2mm thick post - these are 3m long each not 2.6m long as others supply.
7. Normal fence powder coated brackets
8. Security fence brackets (powder coated )
9. Caps for 60x60 posts (powder coated )
10. Phosphate treated before powder coating (Very Important)
Every parts detail introduction for wrought iron fence panel:
Pickets top is so important. It must sealed very well on the top, or it is easy to rust. We can insure you sealed very well pickets. Which highly improved the lifetime of the fence.
Strict quality inspection
Generally we have special people to test product quality double times. First time we test the material quality,
Second time we test finished product quality.
We just want our customers to be satisfied with our products.
Pls kindly see our quality control as below picture:
1) High quality galvanized tube with minimum 60g/square meter galvanization.
2) Silico bronze welded to make the welding seam extremely smooth and rust free any time.
3) Specially designed welding jig make all welding no deforming fence panel.
4) Sand blasting and phosphating before powder coating.
5) Akzo Nobel high-quality powder coating makes the fence panel long life.