Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-18 Origin: Site
Welded Gabion stone cage is made of Welded Wire Mesh panels assembled with spirals, locking pins and stiffener. Each gabion panel is composed of rugged high tensile wire coated by a thick, corrosion-resistant layer of zinc.
How to install welded gabion box?
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the up