Once you’ve chosen the knot style and galvanization option that fits your need and budget, then it’s time to look closely at the other features of our fencing. Factors to consider include:
* Wire Gauge – Gauge is the thickness of the wire. The smaller the number, the heavier the wire. Our standard field fence is produced with 12.5 gauge wire.
* Pullout Spacing – Defines the spacing in inches between vertical stays. The closer the spacing, the more rigid the fence.
* Height – Various heights accommodate many animal types. Consider the needs of your most vulnerable animals to determine the field fence that will adequately contain and protect your livestock.
* Roll Strength and Durability – Low carbon steel and high tensile steel are both good options, depending on your needs and budget.
* Roll Length – Most HENGSHI field fence is available in 330′ rolls, which is the most common length. 4 rolls of 330′ field fence will cover 1/4 mile of fence line, which is the same distance as one roll of barbed wire.
Knotted fencing is the most reliable confinement for animals. While welded fences can be suitable for gardens and small animals,They simply aren’t tough enough for large animal corrals and containment. For that, you need a woven, or knotted, fence.Therefore, all of HENGSHI’s large animal fencing is made using heavy-gauge wire and knots for strength and durability.
* Monarch Knot – This knot style functions like a hinge. It gives a little under pressure, then springs back into shape. Our most popular fence style by far, Monarch Knot fence is easy to install because the hinge gives the mesh flexibility. The fence always retains its full height for continuing protection and good looks. Vertical wires are individually cut and wrapped for maximum strength and flexibility.
* Square Deal Knot – One-piece vertical stay wires are tied to line wires and crimped at the joint to prevent slippage, creating a firm hold. The knot hugs both vertical and horizontal wires tightly for a rigid but flexible mesh. As a result, this fence won’t sag or buckle and remains strong even under pressure from animals. And, the flexible design makes it especially effective on hilly terrain.
* Cross Lock Knot – The Cross Lock Knot firmly affixes the fence wires together, providing superior resistance to movement from animal penetration or from severe snowstorms.
Plastic film, wooden pallet, bulk package,or as your request.
Grassland construction: Protect prairie and implements the fixed-point grazing.
For animals: Used for breeding of deer, cattle, sheep, and other animals.
For forest: Protect the tree and other plant.
For farm: Provide a safe-place for your farm.
For home and garden: Supply a safe and beauty environment for your family.