Also known as wave net, wave fence. Aka in highway drawings: plastic coated welded wire mesh
Low carbon steel wire, aluminum-magnesium alloy wire.
Hot-dip galvanizing, cold-galvanizing, spray coating, hot-dip plastic, etc. The surface color is generally green and is in harmony with the environment.
Q235 material is used for welding. The iron wire is vulcanized and its surface is coated with PVC or PE or PP powder. It has strong adhesion, good corrosion resistance and bright color.
Folding manufacturing process
The wire is coated with plastic after welding, and it can also be separately plated, hot-plated and spray-coated.
Net width: 0.5m-2.5m; 2. Before coating (wire diameter) After coating: 1.0-3.0 (mm).
Aperture: 60 * 60, 50 * 50, 50 * 100. 3. Length: 30m
Product common specifications:
Wire diameter size: 2.5mm
Mesh size: 1.8x30m 1.5mx 30m 2mx30m 1.2 * 30m
Mesh size: 50 x 50mm 50mmx100mm 600x600mm
Net pillar height: 1.2m 1.5m 1.8m 2.0m 2.3m
Mesh post spacing: 3m-4m
Overall color: dark green grass green dark blue orange yellow
Dutch net post: Dutch net post: Generally made of iron pipe with a diameter of 48mm, and the end column is pressed with 60 pipes. Because its pressed shape resembles a dovetail, it is also called: dovetail post. The length of the Dutch net pillars are: 1.5m, 1.8 meters, 2.1 meters, 2.3 meters, and the general thickness is: 0.8mm / 1.0mm / 1.2mm. Tool pliers.
Folding Product Features
Holland Net has good anti-corrosion performance, anti-aging, beautiful appearance. Installation is quick and easy. Can be widely used in industrial, agricultural, municipal, transportation and other industries fence, decoration, protection and other facilities. It has the characteristics of good filtering accuracy, high load intensity, low cost and easy installation.
Mainly used in farms, highways, railways, bridges on both sides; security protection of airports, ports, and docks; isolation and protection of parks, lawns, zoos, lakes, roads, and residential areas in municipal construction ; Protection and decoration of hotels, hotels, supermarkets, entertainment venues.
Cement, sand and gravel are used to embed 30 cm columns. After 24 hours of fixing, install the mesh. The mesh uses special tool pliers to connect the snap mesh and the column together, because a Dutch net is about 30 meters long. The direction can be changed at will according to the terrain. It can be cut off at will, which greatly facilitates installation, saving both manpower and money.
There is also a column with a welded square perforated chassis for concrete floor installation. Use an impact drill to drill holes in the concrete floor and insert expansion screws to fix it, simple and firm.
Dutch wire mesh is also commonly called "welded wire mesh" and "welded wire mesh". It was the introduction of a Dutch wire production line from France by Taiyuan Steel Works in the 1980s. After that, Nanjing Steel Rolling Plant introduced a production line from Austria, followed by Shanghai, Shenzhen, Anping County, Shandong, Zhangjiagang, Ma'anshan, Heshan, Tianjin, Beijing and other places have also established welded wire mesh plants.
The Dutch mesh technical regulations stipulate that the welded mesh should be made of LL550 cold-rolled ribbed steel bars, and LG510 cold-drawn smooth steel bars. A piece of Dutch mesh should be welded from the same type of steel. Welded meshes are divided into two types: shaped and customized. The spacing and diameter of the reinforcing bars in the two directions of the shaped Dutch mesh can be different, but the reinforcing bars in the same direction should have the same diameter, spacing and length, which have been specified in relevant standards and regulations. The shape and size of the customized Dutch net should be determined by the supply and demand parties in accordance with the design and construction requirements, combined with the specific project conditions. The diameter of the Dutch mesh reinforcement is 4-14mm, of which 0.5mm grade diameter can be used. Considering the transportation conditions, the length of the Dutch net should not exceed 12m, and the width should not exceed 3.4m. The spacing of the reinforcing bars (or longitudinal bars) in the Dutch mesh production direction should be 100, 150, 200mm, and the spacing of the reinforcing bars in the other direction is generally 100, 150, 200, 300mm, and sometimes up to 400mm. When the longitudinal and longitudinal reinforcement of the Dutch net is a single reinforcement, the nominal diameter of the thinner reinforcement should be no less than 0.6 times the nominal diameter of the thicker reinforcement, that is, dmin≥0.6damx. The shear resistance (unit N) of the Dutch mesh welding point shall be not less than 150 and the product of the nominal cross-sectional area of the thicker steel bar (unit mm2).
1. We found that the Dutch network is the trend of the development of the world's steel industry. Holland Net is not only a new type of high-performance structural material, but also an efficient construction technology. It is the fundamental transformation of steel bar construction from manual operation to industrialization and commercialization.
2. As for the new type of reinforcement of reinforced welded wire mesh, it has the characteristics of improving project quality, simplifying construction, shortening the construction period, saving steel and reducing the cost, etc., and is especially suitable for large-area concrete projects.
3. The widespread and rapid application of domestic cold-drawn ribbed steel bars and hot-rolled grade Ⅲ steel bars provides a good material foundation for the development of the Dutch network. The formal implementation of HollandNet product standards and usage rules has played a positive role in improving product quality and accelerating the promotion and application.
4. Although the application of the Dutch network is in the early stage in China, there is a large gap compared with developed countries, but the potential of China's market demand is great. Some design and construction units have accumulated certain experience, and some large companies have already been involved in this field. It has been applied on a large scale in some areas and achieved good results. In the promotion and application, it can be easily applied to the floor, roof, ground, wall and bridge deck, pavement, water pipeline, canal, dam, airport, etc. At the same time, it is actively preparing for pilot application in pole-type members.
5. Welded wire mesh is aesthetically pleasing, so it has a good market. In addition to fences, welded wire meshes are widely used in exhibitions, from archives to storage areas such as warehouses, and in wire mesh furniture and other types of furniture accessories.
6. China is a major steel country in the world, but the deep-processing industry of steel bars lags far behind foreign countries. Due to outdated concepts and insufficient understanding, the automation level of steel bar applications is limited. The emergence of a new type of building material, such as welded steel mesh, has modernized China's construction technology. The business has taken a solid step forward, providing a new economic growth point for the steel market, and will definitely bring a new revolution to the metallurgical and construction industries.
7. China's development The development of the Dutch network in the country already has soft and hard conditions. The Ministry of Construction's promotion policy for the Dutch network has been introduced one after another, the Dutch network product standards and construction regulations have been formally implemented, and the domestic GWC steel mesh welding equipment has mature technology and stable performance. In addition, the reinforced Dutch mesh construction design software has been compiled successfully. These conditions have laid a good foundation for the development of Reinforced Dutch Network in China.
The pillars of Dutch Net are mainly steel, and the steel of Dutch Net is the key to determine the quality of Dutch Net.
To choose a good quality Dutch network, first of all, see the signs of bundles of steel that are marked. Generally, the nameplate is marked with the name of the factory, the address of the steel, and the type and specifications of the steel (such as diameter and other data). Whether the company can provide a production license because the rebar is included in the national production license catalog supervision; if you buy less, you may not see the nameplate on the bundle of steel, then each rebar scattered Each meter has the manufacturer's code, which is usually the pinyin abbreviation of the factory name or trademark, and is also marked with the diameter of the steel millimeter.
Second, look at the appearance. Regular steel has no cracks, no rough particles caused by iron slag on the surface, the interface of the steel is smooth, the two ribs of the steel bar are also smooth, and the height of the two ribs must be the same; poor quality steel is easy to rust, the color is reddish, regular The continuous cast slabs are bluer.