Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-26 Origin: Site Inquire
wrought iron fence panel specification introduction:
1. Heavy duty Crimp top picket steel fence in Black color only
2.Width 2400mm x Height 1800mm and Width 2100mm x Height 1800mm
3.40x40x1.6mm top rail,25x25x1.2mm Verticals
4. There are 17 vertical pickets 20x20mm with diamond crimped on top.
5. Gap in between the pickets is110mm
6. 60x60x2mm thick post - these are 3m long each not 2.6m long as others supply.
7. Normal fence powder coated brackets
8. Security fence brackets (powder coated )
9. Caps for 60x60 posts (powder coated )
10. Phosphate treated before powder coating (Very Important)
Every parts detail introduction for wrought iron fence panel:
Pickets top is so important. It must sealed very well on the top, or it is easy to rust. We can insure you sealed very well pickets. Which highly improved the lifetime of the fence.
Type 1: Punch round hole on 20*40mm rail or 40*40mm or 45*45mm rail.
Type2: Punch square hole on 40*40mm rail or 20*40mm or 45*45mm rail.
. Durable, Easy to Install
. Delivered unassembled saving your money
. Quality guarentee over 10 years without corrosion and rusting