The 3D curved wire mesh fence is a combination of wires welded at its junction in the horizontal and vertical directions to provide a rigid wire mesh fence. From 3mm to 8mm wire, many different designs are made at different pitches to increase the economy or strength. The style with the smallest bar spacing is used to limit or reject climbing. Most 3D curved welded fences are “hot-dip galvanized” because they are exposed to a variety of elements, especially in salt-filled environments. However, in order to obtain a more pleasing effect, they can be applied to powders of various popular colors.
The characteristics of 3D curved wire mesh fence
1. Excellent corrosion resistance, anti-aging, and anti-aging properties.
2. Resistant to the sun and weather.
3. Rectangular mesh and horizontal reinforcement ensure high rigidity.
4. It has four horizontal bending bars and will, therefore, strengthen the fence network.
5. Not only has a beautiful appearance, but also has a durable structure.
6. Can withstand outdoor exposure.
7. Easy to transport and install quickly.
8. The terrain is adaptable and the adjacent columns are undulating and can be adjusted up or down.
9. Bright, reflective colors stand out during the day or night
10.Convenient transportation, saving time and labor costs.