shade net normal specification sheet data for your first reference:
1. Material of sun shade netting:
100% new virgin raw HDPE and UV material
2. Main color of shade nets:
Begie, green, black, blue and grey.
3. Normal weight:
100gsm, 150gsm, 180gsm, 200gsm, 230gsm, 260gsm, 280gsm, 340gsm or customized.
4. Standard length size:
20m, 40m,50m, 80m,100m
5. Normal width size of shade net:
2m, 3m, 4m, 6m or customized.
6. Normal shade rate of shading net:
50%, 70%, 90%, 95%
7. Normal packing ways of shade nets:
Each roll in a plastic bag and then in a weaving bag.
Or according to your detail requests.
1. Shading nets can significantly reduce air temperature and ground temperature, reduce the intensity of light entering the facility, and effectively reduce heat radiation, thereby reducing air temperature and ground temperature,
and improving the microclimate for flower growth. Usually you can lower the temperature by 2-3 degrees Celsius, while effectively avoiding the glare of flowers.
2. The sunscreen can prevent storm erosion, hail, heavy rain, heavy snow, and frost on duty, and protect vegetables/flowers/fish from adverse weather conditions.
3. Agricultural shading nets are light in weight, good in aging, easy to fold, and can be used continuously for 3-5 years.
Green and black shade nets for cauliflower nurseries!
Shade net is also named shading net, sunshade net, green PE Net,Garden net and so on.
Shade Net is made of polyethylene (HDPE) material by adding UV stabilizers and anti-oxidants. HDPE sunshade net has the characteristics of lightweight, high-strength, anti-aging, large-area coverage and it has the ability to adjust control environment, optimizing climate and improve plants in the growth of adverse climate conditions.
Shade Net is mostly used in agriculture as ventilate shade net for greenhouse, offering the features of light reflection and transmission, breath freely, long usage life and stable performance.